Women often fake an orgasm so as not to offend their partner. This instruction will help to make moans sincere.
Forget the myths
The female orgasm is shrouded in myths. For example, that it has dozens of species, or that without a member it is impossible. If you do not dwell on these misconceptions, then it will be much easier to achieve results.
Myth 1. The penis is the main tool for satisfying a woman.
You are probably used to thinking that the bigger the dick the better and the longer you last the more pleasure she will have. All this is a lie.
And here’s the truth. Researchers asked hundreds of women a direct question about what matters most to them during intercourse, and none of the participants mentioned penis size. Instead, women said they were crazy about men who care about their pleasure.
Myth 2. Good sex ends with a simultaneous orgasm.
This is how they show it in the movies: a man energetically enters a woman, and – yes, yes, more! They both experience fast and fabulous orgasms. In fact, simultaneous orgasms are a myth.
To bring your partner to maximum pleasure, you must be focused on her feelings, and to experience it yourself, completely immerse yourself in yours. As you can imagine, it’s hard to put it all together. A partner can experience pleasure both before you and after. And it is much more convenient than to achieve simultaneous discharge.
Myth 3. To achieve orgasm, women need intercourse.
Pleasure Point author Laurie Mintz says that only 15% of women can have an orgasm as a result of intercourse. The remaining 85% need clitoral stimulation.
The clitoris is the key to the female orgasm. This proves once again the fact that only 1.5% of women masturbate with an object in the vagina. Another 12% do the same, touching their clitoris at the same time. And the rest — a whopping 86.5% — get their pleasure solely through clitoral stimulation. So the main thing to remember is that frictions lead to orgasm for you, but not for your partner. Her pleasure point is her clitoris.
Prepare for the meeting
Find the clitoris
Oh horror, but according to Lori Mintz, 25% of men do not know where the clitoris is. Therefore, she recommends carefully studying anatomy and watching realistic (not cinematic) masturbation training videos on OMGYes.com.
It often happens that one partner wants to have sex, and the other wants to study for an exam, work, watch TV, or just go to bed early. Agree on an intimate adventure in advance – then the girl will be ready for what awaits her, and it will be easier for you to achieve your goal.
Get rid of stress
Stress reduces interest, and for almost everyone, it reduces the ability to enjoy. If your partner works from … Read the rest